– Hello Mr, Fetus.
– How do you do?
-I’m fine, thanks.
– What a dark and small place you live in.
– I don’t think so! Pretty big for me. –
– If you say so. What do you usually do?
– Nothing much, mostly having a great time with my Ropi-Red.
– You mean the umbilical cord?!
– I guess so!
– Tell me more about it.
– True pleasure indeed. A little long, but I got to say it is the only best thing that anyone can have.
– (You have no idea!)
– Lately, I’ve noticed some strange transformations.
– What kind of transformations?
– Not sure, but odd excess parts are growing from me. Tried to get rid of them with my Ropi-red different times but I couldn’t.
– Oh, please don’t!
– Because they’re your organs growing to complete you eventually.
– What are their use for?
– They will help you to do things when you are born.
– When I’m what?
-Born. Means when you leave this dark place to continue your life in another far more bigger and better world.
– You must be kidding…
– I’m not, it’s vitally important for you to make yourself ready and complete for that time otherwise you’ll get into some serious problems.
– Like what?
– Feel these two? They’re your feet. They will help you to walk in the future.
– What’s walk?
– Walking; means to move your body from a place to another place using your feet.
– (LOL) you’re crazy! Why the hell should I ever need to move myself?! Don’t you see how comfortable I am?
– I know you feel comfortable for now because of your connection to your umbilical cord but in the other word there is no Ropi-Red!
– You’re being silly! It’s always been here and I’m sure that it’ll always be here too. Even if someday somebody cut my Ropi-Red as you say, I’ll be dead, so I won’t feel any pain.
– You don’t understand, loosing you Ropi-Red is not the end of everything. On the contrary it’s the true start of you real life, the life that you deserve and have been created for.
– Nonsense! Maybe you want to say that these bumps are useful in the other world too?!
– Definitely, they’re your eyes. You’ll be able to see the beauty of the other world with them. There are so many beautiful colors, amazing flowers and so many fascinating scenes to see … don’t you want that?
– I don’t know! More look like some made up stories you’re telling …! What does it have for you really?
– Nothing, I just want to prevent you from a huge loss.
– That’s sweet! So what do you think I should do?
– You have to be careful about what you take from Ropi-Red. There are some Vitamins and other useful items for you to absorb and also some harmful thing that you should not accept from Ropi! This control may be a little hard for you at first but believe me, this little joy of your present life is absolutely not comparable to the great pleasures of the other world. Right now you just don’t have the means to understand those pleasures.
– Not to compelling, but I think I’ll give it a try!
– Good boy. See you on the other side
– I hope so
“This is the same story that 124000 prophets have been sent by God to tell”
But unfortunately we stick to our worldly Ropi-Reds…
Holy Qur’an (75;3-5):
Does man think that We cannot assemble his bones?
- أَيَحْسَبُ الْإِنسَانُ أَلَّن نَّجْمَعَ عِظَامَهُ
Nay, We are able to put together in perfect order the very tips of his fingers.
- بَلَى قَادِرِينَ عَلَى أَن نُّسَوِّيَ بَنَانَهُ
But man wishes to do wrong (even) in the time in front of him.
- بَلْ يُرِيدُ الْإِنسَانُ لِيَفْجُرَ أَمَامَهُ
Note: This interview is inspired by a quote from Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)